Chronic Pain Treatment near Troy MI
When you need reliable and effective chronic pain treatment near Troy MI, you can count on Macomb Pain Management. Our experienced pain treatment doctors use state-of-the-art tools and techniques. We focus on the source of your pain rather than masking the symptoms. This approach delivers long-lasting relief where you need it most.
- Our Specialists Have over 15 Years of Experience in Physical Medicine, Joint Pain Treatment, and Rehabilitation
- Regenerative Orthopedics, Interventional Pain Management, Procedural Pain Relief, and Physiatry
- State-of-the-Art Treatment Paths That Are Individualized for Each Patient
- Ultrasound-Guided Pain Treatment Using Musculoskeletal Techniques
- Our Doctors Are Trained in Different Modalities, So Each Client Can Find the Ideal Treatment Plan for Their Needs
- Transition from Your Existing Pain Management Plan to a Solution That Requires Less Medicine or Invasive Surgery
For more information about our chronic pain treatment services, please call (248) 844-8281.
What Is Classified as “Chronic Pain”?
Chronic pain refers to pain lasting longer than three months. More than 20% of U.S. adults experience chronic pain, ranging from back pain to arthritis and beyond. Reoccurring pain can affect every aspect of your life to the point that you may struggle to work or enjoy social gatherings. Thankfully, there are solutions available to relieve your chronic pain and improve your quality of life.
Macomb Pain Management specializes in chronic pain treatment. We’ll assess your health history, symptoms, and long-term goals to find the ideal treatment path for you. Give us a call to schedule a consultation or learn more about our treatment programs. Our phone number is (248) 844-8281
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Revolutionary Chronic Pain Treatments Personalized for Each Person’s Needs
Macomb Pain Management offers fee-for-service payment options, and we accept many types of insurance plans. We are happy to discuss payment options and pricing during your consultation to help you make an informed decision about your care. Here is a look at some of our most sought-after pain management services:
- Herniated and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Arthritis and Joint Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment near Troy MI
- Sciatic Nerve and SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Knee Pain Treatment
- Spinal/Back Pain Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Pain Management Solutions for Bursitis, Tendonitis, and Ligament/Tendon Strains
Get the Relief You Need to Live the Life You Deserve – Call (248) 844-8281 to Schedule a Consultation for Chronic Pain Treatment near Troy MI
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316