Pain Management Clinic near Troy MI
Macomb Pain Management is a solutions-based pain management clinic near Troy MI. Our goal is to help chronic pain sufferers find targeted relief for their pain. Rather than using pain pills to treat symptoms, we identify what the underlying issue is and treat it directly. Our advanced and minimally-invasive procedures are revolutionary and proven to be effective! Reach out to (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment with a pain management doctor.
To schedule a pain management consultation and start your journey to pain relief, give us a call at (248) 844-8281.
Innovative Solutions from a State-of-the-Art Pain Management Clinic near Troy MI
Do you feel like old-school approaches just aren’t helping your pain? Do you struggle to remember what life was like without pain? Macomb Pain Management is the home of cutting-edge pain relief solutions. Our approach focuses on the root source of the pain, not the symptoms. This results in more effective treatment with longer-lasting results, and all our techniques have been tested and proven.
Effective pain relief is closer than you think! We offer…
- Arthritis Treatment
- Neck and Back Pain Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Chronic Joint Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, Bursitis Problems and Tendonitis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- And Other Pain Management Services
To schedule an appointment at our pain management clinic near Troy MI, please contact (248) 844-8281. We accept many insurance plans and have affordable fee-for-service options.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Targeted Pain Treatment That Doesn’t Rely on Medications
According to a study from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), 9.7 million people misuse medications, starting as early as age 12. Pain medications were once synonymous with pain relief, but that is no longer the case. There are tons of innovative solutions out there to target pain at the source without the risk of medication dependence.
If you’re interested in interventional pain relief with long-lasting results, contact our pain management clinic near Troy MI: (248) 844-8281.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Experienced and Trusted Pain Doctor for Adults and Seniors Suffering from a Multitude of Pain Conditions
Experience matters when it comes to chronic pain relief. Your primary care physician may have prescribed pills for pain relief, but that isn’t addressing the root cause. That’s where we come in. We’ll match you with a highly experienced specialist who can point you toward effective pain relief.
- Focus on the Source of Pain So You Can Treat It Directly
- Pursue Minimally-Invasive Procedures That Target the Root of Your Pain
- Work with a Judgement-Free Pain Management Clinic near Troy MI
- Enjoy Affordable Pain Relief (We Accepts Many Insurance Plans)
- See a Pain Management Specialist Who Has over 15 Years of Experience in Interventional Procedures
- Get Answers to All Your Questions and Easy-to-Follow Procedure Explanations
- Find Evidence-Based Solutions That Don’t Require Medication
- Receive Friendly, Confidential Support from the Experts at Macomb Pain Management