Arthritis Treatment near Macomb Township MI
Arthritis affects people of all ages, even teens and young adults. The effects of arthritis may worsen over time, but there is no age limit for arthritis onset. The sooner you pursue treatment, the better you can manage your symptoms.
Macomb Pain Management offers procedural arthritis treatment near Macomb Township MI. This is an innovative approach that focuses on the root of the pain, not the surface-level symptoms. We want to relieve your current pain and block future discomfort as much as possible.
- Targeted Arthritis Treatment That Focuses on the Root Cause of Your Pain
- Highly-Advanced Interventional Pain Procedures without Surgery
- Personalized Pain Management from Board-Certified Physiatrists
- Fast-Acting Relief with Little to No Recovery
- Proven Solutions to Eliminate or Drastically Minimize Your Pain
- Transparent Patient Education to Keep You Informed about Your Care
The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for interventional arthritis treatment is to come in for a consultation. You can speak with our board-certified pain management doctors to find the ideal treatment path for your needs. Our phone number is (248) 844-8281.
Regain Control of Your Daily Activities
The longer arthritis progresses, the more it takes control of your life. Many arthritis sufferers struggle with routine activities, such as folding laundry, washing dishes, getting dressed, or cooking meals. The pain can feel debilitating at times, but it does not have to become your “normal.” Macomb Pain Management offers innovative arthritis treatment near Macomb Township MI. We can assess your situation and recommend the ideal procedure to target your arthritis pain. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
If you’re ready to pursue effective arthritis relief, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281. We accept many insurance plans as well as fee-for-service payments.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Targeted Pain Treatment for Your Discomfort Sources
Arthritis is often combined with other pain triggers. Each situation requires its own treatment option. Macomb Pain Management offers a variety of services to relieve your pain, including:
- SI Joint Pain Treatment and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Neck, Back, Shoulder, and Spinal Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment near Macomb Township MI
- Sports and Work-Related Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- High-Impact Chronic Pain Treatment
- Bursitis, Tendonitis, and Ligament Strain Treatment