Arthritis Treatment near Troy MI
Does your arthritis prevent you from living the life you want? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could treat the issues at the root and get long-lasting arthritis pain relief? This is entirely possible with the help of our interventional procedures. Here at Macomb Pain Management, you can…
- Find Advanced Solutions for Your Arthritis Pain That You Likely Haven’t Explored Yet
- Receive Personalized Care That’s Tailored to Your Pain, Symptoms, Lifestyle and Goals
- Enjoy Affordable Arthritis Treatment That’s Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Get Relief for Other Chronic Pain, Including Shoulder Pain, Spinal Pain, Bursitis and More
- Work with a Doctor Who Truly Listens to Your Concerns and Suggestions
- Stay Informed through Every Step of the Process – We Believe in Transparent Patient Information
For more information about arthritis treatment near Troy MI, please give us a call at (248) 844-8281.
When Should I See a Doctor for Arthritis Treatment?
Arthritis is often associated with old age, but 57.3% of arthritis sufferers are between the ages of 18 and 64. Just because you’re “too young” to have arthritis doesn’t mean you don’t have arthritis.
The best time to see a doctor is when you notice arthritis symptoms. Early intervention acts as preventative treatment, which means you can address the pain you’re in now and prevent new pain from developing. Even if you’re not ready to officially pursue arthritis treatment, you can get educated about your options and learn what to expect for the future.
Macomb Pain Management provides interventional arthritis treatment near Troy MI. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
To schedule an appointment with an arthritis doctor near you, call (248) 844-8281 or stop by during standard business hours.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Evidence-Based Relief for Spine and Joint Pain
Arthritis is the most common source of joint pain, but it’s far from the only one. For instance, you may have an old injury that never healed correctly, or you may have other symptoms that are mimicking arthritis pain. Macomb Pain Management will do the detective work to figure out what’s going on and how we can resolve it. We provide a range of join pain solutions, including:
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Spine Pain Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Shoulder and Back Pain Treatment
- Functional Medicine
- Procedures for Bursitis, Tendonitis, Tendon Strains, and Ligament Strains
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Chronic Pain Relief (Pain lasting 3 months or more)
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- And Other Cutting-Edge Solutions for Join Pain