Pain Management Doctor near Windsor Ontario
Are you trying to find a better way to live with pain? What if you could get rid of the pain altogether? Our pain management doctors specialize in innovative pain treatment plans. They won’t just write you a prescription for your symptoms. They’ll look for a way to resolve the pain at the root.
- Look for the Source of Pain and Treat It Directly
- Non-Pharmacological Pain Relief for Joint Pain, Arthritis, Diabetic Neuropathy, Sports Injuries, and More
- Tailored Pain Treatment Paths and Functional Medicine Plans
- Non-Invasive Procedures That Can Reduce or Eliminate the Need for Surgery
- Insurance Accepted + We Have Fee-for-Service Plans
The first step in your journey is a one-on-one consultation. Contact (248) 844-8281 to set up an appointment with a pain management doctor near Windsor Ontario.
What Is the Difference between a Pain Management Doctor and a Primary Care Doctor?
Primary care doctors focus on general practice. They can treat recurring conditions, such as high blood pressure or allergies, and they keep track of the general progression of your health.
A pain management doctor is someone who specializes in pain relief. Different pain management doctors take on different approaches, but the specialists here at Macomb Pain Management utilize cutting-edge procedural pain relief. Our goal is to figure out what’s causing your pain and target it directly. We do not rely on medicines that mask the symptoms but rather on procedures that eliminate them at the root.
If you would like a consultation with a pain management doctor near Windsor Ont., contact us at (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Experienced Pain Management Doctors for Adults and Seniors Suffering from a Multitude of Pain Conditions
Pain does not discriminate. It can affect people of all ages from all walks of life. Your pain management doctor will assess your specific needs to find a procedure that aligns with them. We utilize advanced pain treatment paths and cutting-edge technology, all backed by clinical testing. Here is an overview of some of our services:
- SI Pain Treatment, Degenerative Disc Treatment, and Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Chronic Pain and Arthritis Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Functional Medicine for Ligament Strains, Bursitis, Tendon Strains, and Tendonitis
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Back, Neck, and Spinal Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for Work- and Sports-Related Injuries
Ready to Speak with a Pain Management Doctor near Windsor Ontario? Call (248) 844-8281 to Reach Macomb Pain Management
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316