Pain Management Doctor near Elmstead ON
Do you feel like pain controls every move you make? You avoid stairs because your knees hurt or pass on fun events because you can’t stand up too long. We want to empower you to take control of your life and your pain. Macomb Pain Management offers image-guided pain relief treatments that do not require open surgery or habit-forming medications.
- Determine the Best Course of Treatment for Your Specific Needs
- Transition from a Medicine-Based Pain Management Plan to a Fast-Acting, Non-Pharmacological Plan
- Get Answers to All Your Questions – We Value Patient Education
- Address Your Pain Triggers Directly So That You Can Get the Most Effective Relief for Discomfort
- Enjoy a Convenient Fee-for-Service Option (We Accept Many Forms of Insurance)
- Take Advantage of Ultrasound-Guided Pain Relief That Delivers Healing Where You Need It Most
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Utilizing Non-Pharmacologic Pain Management That’s Personalized for Your Specific Condition
Approximately one in four Canadians over the age of 15 live with chronic pain, according to the Canadian Pain Task Force Report. If you’re tired of feeling uncomfortable every day, it’s time to search for an alternative solution. Many pain treatments address symptoms, but our pain management programs target the root source of pain. Our goal is to provide fast, long-lasting relief for the specific issues that ail you.
Our pain management clinic offers a range of treatment paths, including:
- Bursitis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- High-Impact Chronic Pain Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, and Tendonitis
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Shoulder, Neck, Ankle, Back, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Image-Guided Pain Relief Procedures
Want to learn more about pain management procedures and functional medicine? Contact (248) 844-8281 to speak with a pain management doctor near Elmstead ON.
Work with a Pain Management Doctor Who Has Over a Decade of Experience
Pain management is a specialized field that requires extensive training. You’ll work with a doctor who has dedicated their life to this pursuit. We truly care about our patients and want them to enjoy a life without pain. We look forward to helping you achieve that goal.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316