Spinal Pain Treatment in Shelby Township MI
Spine pain can come from a variety of sources, from work-related labor to sports injuries and more. No matter what the source of your back pain may be, we can assess your situation and see if interventional pain management is right for you. Macomb Pain Management provides minimally-invasive spinal pain treatment in Shelby Township MI. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
To schedule a consultation for spinal pain treatment in Shelby Township MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Dramatically Improve Your Quality of Life by Targeted Spinal Pain at the Source
If you’ve had spinal pain for months or years, you’ve likely made compromises in your quality of life. It’s time to take back control of life and start doing the things you love!
- Treat the Source of Your Pain, Not Just the Symptoms
- Work with a Pain Management Specialists Who Is Board-Certified in PMR Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Explore Innovative Solutions Using Advanced Procedures and Techniques
- Avoid Medicine and Extensive Surgery – We Take an Interventional Approach
- Get Fast Spinal Pain Relief That Lasts
- Start Living Your Life to Its Full Potential!
If you’re ready to get started, call (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation for spinal pain treatment in Shelby Township MI.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
What Causes Spinal Pain?
There are many types of back pain and causes of spinal pain. These range from injuries to long-term labor to degenerative conditions and more. Our pain treatment center works with many blue-collar workers who have put decades of hard wear on their backs. However, we also work with young athletes dealing with sports injuries and any number of people in between.
Our spinal pain treatment programs focus on the root of the issue, whatever that may be. You will receive personalized pain relief that’s specifically designed for your body, symptoms, and lifestyle. Reach out to Macomb Pain Management to get started.
Reliable Pain Relief Starts Here!
Macomb Pain Management offers far more than just spinal pain treatment. You can count on us for…
- Arthritis Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Back and Spinal Pain Treatment in Shelby Township
- Procedures for Ligament Strains and Tendon Strains
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Tendonitis and Bursitis Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- And Other Forms of Joint Pain Treatment