Spinal Pain Treatment near Washington Township MI
Are you frustrated by how much your back hurts? Have you tried several treatment options without any long-term success? These are common reasons why clients come to us for spinal pain treatment.
Macomb Pain Management is a leading provider of spinal pain treatment near Washington Township MI. We work with adult patients of all ages, and we personalized pain relief strategies for each individual. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Contact (248) 844-8281 to schedule a spinal pain treatment consultation.
Do the Things You Love without Spinal Pain Getting in the Way
Approximately 10% of adults between the ages of 45 and 64 miss at least 10 days of work each year because of back pain. They also miss out on family events, hobbies, date nights, and hangout sessions because pain controls their lives. If you fall into this category, know you’re not alone. Macomb Pain Management offers effective treatment options to reduce or eliminate your spinal pain.
- Regain Control of Your Life – The Pain Has Been in Charge for Too Long!
- Get Targeted Pain Relief without Long-Term Medication or Invasive Surgery
- Enjoy State-of-the-Art Techniques Using Advanced Medical Technology
- Explore a Wide Range of Treatment Paths That Are Tailored to Your Needs
- Imagine How Great It Will Feel to Wake up without Back Pain – Your Consultation Is the First Step Toward That Goal
If you’re ready to pursue procedural spinal pain treatment near Washington Township MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281. We accept insurance and fee-for-service payments.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Proven Clinical Approach to Better Pain Management
Many pain sufferers avoid treatment for fear of surgery or medication. They’ll try every over-the-counter option on the market to avoid working with a pain management doctor. We’re here to erase the stigma and open your mind to the possibilities. We use a non-pharmacological approach to pain management that does not involve invasive surgeries. Our services include the following:
- Procedural Pain Relief for Sports and Work-Related Injuries
- Herniated Disc Treatment, Degenerative Disc Treatment, and SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Neck, Back, Knee, and Shoulder Spinal Pain Treatment
- Advanced Spinal Pain Treatment near Washington Township MI
- Tendonitis Treatment
- Chronic Pain, Joint Pain, and Arthritis Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Interventional Medicine for Bursitis, Tendon Strains, and Ligament Strains