Spinal Pain Treatment near Oakland County MI
Spinal pain is more common than you may realize. It is one of the top complaints we hear from patients at our pain management clinic. If you’re searching for cutting-edge pain relief solutions, Macomb Pain Management is here to help.
We provide procedural spinal pain treatment near Oakland County MI, as well as arthritis treatment, chronic pain relief, and other services. We focus on what’s causing your pain to relieve it at the root. Our specialists can help you…
- Find Effective Relief for Your Chronic Spinal Pain
- Take Advantage of the Most Advanced, Clinically-Proven Solutions Available for Pain Management
- Work with a Talented Team of Specialists, Many with 15+ Years of Experience
- Explore Other Interventional Pain Solutions for Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Arthritis Pain, and Shoulder Pain
- Avoid Surgery and Medication with Targeted Pain Procedures
- Make an Informed Decision about Every Step of Your Care
For more information about spinal pain treatment at Macomb Pain Management, call (248) 844-8281 to reach our office.
Get Targeted Relief for Your Back and Spinal Pain
Did you know that nearly 1/4th of all adults experience chronic lower back pain? (Source) Shoulder pain, spinal pain, and general back pain can result from a myriad of sources, including hard labor jobs, previous injuries, improper sleeping accommodations, and working in the same position every day. No matter what the source is for your chronic spinal pain, our specialists can recommend a potential solution.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Contact (248) 844-8281 for more information about spinal pain treatment near Oakland County MI. Our pain management clinic accepts many insurance plans, and we have affordable fee-for-service options.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Over 15 Years of Experience with Interventional Pain Management
Spinal pain may not be the only issue you’re facing. Perhaps you have shoulder pain or bursitis. We provide a myriad of accommodations for you to explore, including:
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment and Joint Pain Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Back/Spinal Pain Treatment in Oakland County MI
- Ligament and Tendon Strain Treatment
- Tendonitis and Bursitis Treatment
- And Other Forms of Chronic Pain Management