Arthritis Treatment Near Windsor Ontario
Are you suffering from inflammation, pain, discomfort, and loss of mobility due to arthritis or an undiagnosed condition? You likely will need help, but it may be time to contact the expert doctors at Macomb Pain Management if you want to avoid dangerous surgery. Yet, it can be intimidating to seek the remedy to your discomfort, so join us today as we break down what you can expect from our arthritis treatment programs and the paths available to residents near Windsor, Ontario.
Treatment Paths For Arthritis Patients Near Windsor, Ontario
There are many choices for arthritis treatment, and what works for someone else may not be the answer for you. From oral medications to physical therapy, our team at Macomb Pain Management takes a procedural approach to treating your unique aches and pains. Some of the potential treatment paths most common for arthritis include:
- Physical Therapy: With the assistance of a physical therapist, you will experiment and learn the limits of your condition and how to navigate daily tasks without pain or discomfort. You will receive a custom plan for exercises, stretching routines, and potential orthotic devices at physical therapy, which can make your day-to-day life easier.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medications: Arthritis is often characterized by inflammation around a joint. Certain over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications paired with other treatments can help overcome the worst.
- Early Intervention Methods: It is essential to start treatment for arthritis early. As a degenerative condition, arthritis can only worsen over time without treatment; therefore, when you intervene early, you can slow or stop the condition from worsening.
- Lifestyle Management: Several factors can affect your arthritis, including weight, exercise routines, physical ability, and mental stress. With these factors and more, we can help you manage a healthier lifestyle.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
What To Expect From An Arthritis Intake Appointment At Macomb Pain Management
When you first come into an arthritis appointment, whether you have a diagnosis or are looking to get one, there are a few essentials to bring with you. Ensure you bring or send all pertinent medical records, have your family history ready if you can, and come with a list of ailments along with any medications you are currently taking. Having these few things prepared at the start of your appointment can help the doctor more quickly and effectively plan your arthritis treatment. During your appointment, the physician will likely do the following:
- Begin with a short interview of your aches and pains, along with your medical history.
- Conduct a physical exam of the locations where your arthritis is most prevalent, including measurements of mobility and your current pain.
- Order imaging tests to check for inflammation, most commonly using X-rays and ultrasounds.
- Potential lab tests to check for underlying conditions and inform medication recommendations.
After your appointment, your treatment can start and will be tailored to help you personally.
For More Information, Schedule Your Visit With a Doctor From Macomb Pain Management Today!
As mentioned above, early intervention is critical to preventing further arthritis complications, and before you come in to receive treatment, read more here to learn about what you can do at home starting today!
At Macomb Pain Management, we proudly provide arthritis prevention and pain management to everyone in the Windsor area as well as residents from all over Ontario. For a complete list of all accepted insurance providers, click here. To schedule your appointment, you can give us a call at (248) 844-8281 or fill out our online contact form.