Pain Management Clinic in Michigan
Looking for a pain management clinic for spinal pain and joint pain? Macomb Pain Management provides interventional pain relief procedures using the latest clinically-proven techniques. Our specialists have years of experience in advanced pain care, far beyond what the average pain management clinic has to offer. If you’d like to meet with one of our board-certified doctors, please contact us at (248) 844-8281.
Proven Clinical Approach to Better Pain Management
The ‘old school’ approach to pain care relies mostly on medication to numb the pain. This is similar to putting new paint on a house when realistically, it needs all new siding. Our pain management clinic uses cutting-edge solutions that target pain directly. Instead of treating symptoms, we treat the underlying issues. That’s how we’re able to offer quality pain care for adults of all ages.
Pain Management Clinic Headline
- Identify the Source of Pain and Treat It Directly
- Innovative, Minimally-Invasive Procedures That Deliver Long-Lasting Pain Relief
- Pain Management That Doesn’t Rely on Medicine or Extensive Surgeries
- A Judgement-Free Pain Management Clinic That Accepts Many Insurance Plans
- More Than 15 Years of Experience in Spine and Joint Pain Treatment
- Full Transparency – We’ll Explain Your Options in Easy-to-Follow Terms So You Can Make Informed Medical Decisions
- Evidence-Based Procedures for Arthritis, SI Joint Pain, Back Pain, and More
The sooner you work with a pain management doctor, the sooner you can find relief. We would love to be a part of your journey. Call (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment at our pain management clinic.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Targeted Relief for Chronic Joint Pain
Long ago, joint pain management focused on managing symptoms. In more recent years though, innovative techniques have emerged to address the root of the pain, not just the symptoms. Our pain specialists will evaluate what’s happening at the heart of the matter so we can suggest the appropriate treatment.
More than 15 million arthritis sufferers report severe joint pain, but arthritis isn’t the only possible cause of your symptoms. We’ll do the detective work to find the care plan that’s right for you. Call (248) 844-8281 to reach our pain management clinic and learn more about your treatment options.
What Does a Pain Management Clinic Treat?
Some pain management clinics specialize in a certain area, such as sports injuries or job-related accidents. At Macomb Pain Management, the focus is mostly on chronic joint pain relief, spinal pain treatment and arthritis treatment. Here is an overview of some of our pain management clinic’s services:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Spinal and Joint Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Tendon Strains, Ligament Strains and Tendonitis
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain and Herniated Disc Treatment
- Pain Management for Bursitis Problems
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- And Other Forms of Chronic Pain Management
We Accept a Wide Range of Insurance Plans
Macomb Pain Management aims to make pain relief as accessible and affordable as possible. Our pain management clinic is an in-network provider for many insurance plans, and we are happy to verify your insurance coverage before your first appointment. Check out our list of accepted insurance providers to learn more.