Pain Management Doctor in Michigan
If you’ve been managing pain on your own, you’re likely frustrated with the results. Everything you’ve tried has barely touched your pain, or its effects were only temporary. These are some of the most common reasons why patients seek out a pain management doctor. This is a specialist who can evaluate your pain and create a personalized care plan for you.
Macomb Pain Management has a team of specialists with 15+ years of experience. We use advanced, evidence-based techniques to deliver pain relief where it matters most. Give us a call at (248) 844-8281 if you’d like to see a pain management doctor in Michigan.
Reasons to See a Pain Management Doctor in Michigan
Most people choose to see a Michigan pain management doctor once their pain is classified as chronic. If you’ve experienced pain for at least 3-6 months and it’s not going away, it’s probably time to see a specialist. With the help of a pain management doctor, you can…
- Figure out Why Your Current Pain Management Routine Isn’t Working
- Get a Personalized Pain Management Plan Using Evidence-Based Treatment
- Learn about Interventional Procedures That Could Target Your Pain Directly
- Treat the Source of Your Pain, Not Just the Symptoms
- Enjoy Pain Relief without the Risk of Medicine Dependence
- Work with a Board-Certified Pain Management Doctor in Michigan Who Has Years of Specialized Experience
It all starts with a confidential consultation. Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to schedule your first appointment.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Because Pain Management DOESN’T Have to Include Medication or Surgery
Even though pain medicine can help certain patients, it shouldn’t be the standard for pain relief. The truth is that there are a number of innovative solutions that address the pain directly – not just the symptoms. Our procedural approach to pain relief puts your care in a whole new perspective.
What to Expect During Your Pain Management Consultation
The consultation lays the foundation for your pain management plan. The doctor will review your medical history, symptoms, previous treatment plans, and other factors. Then he or she can determine the appropriate treatment for your unique needs. You can ask questions, get honest advice, and learn about an array of procedural pain treatment options you may have never heard of! Here is a look at what you may experience along the way:
- Discuss Your Current Symptoms and General Medical History
- Review What Has Helped with Your Pain in the Past and What Didn’t Work for You
- Ask Any Questions You Want! Your Pain Management Doctor Will Gladly Answer Them
- Learn about Potential Procedures to Help with Your Pain
- Evaluate Your Options and Make an Informed Decision for Your Pain Treatment
- Schedule Follow-up Appointments, as Needed, to Continue Your Care
- No Judgement – No Pressure – No Hassle
To schedule a consultation with a Michigan pain management doctor, please contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Are Pain Management Doctor Appointments Covered by Insurance?
Macomb Pain Management accepts many insurance plans, and we have fee-for-service options as well. Our goal is to make pain management accessible, affordable and effective. So yes, there is a good chance your pain management doctor appointments could be partially or completely covered by insurance.
Pain Relief Starts Here! Call (248) 844-8281 to Schedule an Appointment with a Board-Certified Pain Management Doctor in Michigan
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316