Back Pain Doctor near Oakland County MI
Over 65 million adults report experiences of back pain, but 16 million of them say their back pain is chronic. If you have persistent back pain that has lasted longer than three months, you fit into the category of a “chronic pain sufferer.” The good news is that label doesn’t have to define your life. You can find a treatment path that actually works to resolve your back pain and let you regain control of your activities.
In order to find an effective treatment plan, you need to work with the right specialist. Macomb Pain Management has a team of pain management doctors who can help you find the path toward relief. Reach out to (248) 844-8281 to set up an appointment with a back pain doctor near Oakland County MI.
Proven Techniques to Treat Back Pain
Macomb Pain Management stays on the cutting edge of back pain relief. This industry goes through constant innovation, and we make sure our clients always receive the best care available for their specific needs. We’ll discuss your goals, lifestyle, and pain source to create a tailored treatment plan for your discomfort.
- Ultrasound-Guided Procedures to Treat Back Pain, Joint Pain, Neck Pain, and Spinal Pain
- Personalized Treatment Paths from an Experienced Back Pain Doctor near Oakland County MI
- Transparent Information to Help You Make the Best Decisions for Your Healthcare Needs
- Superior Service from a Team of Doctors Who Truly Care About Your Wellbeing
- Consistent Innovation to Ensure Our Patients Receive the Best Care Possible
- Have Questions? We’d Love to Answer Them!
If you’d like to speak with a back pain doctor near Oakland County MI, please contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Find an Effective Solution for the Source of Your Pain
Here is an overview of the many services we offer in the world of pain management:
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Spinal/Back Pain Treatment, Including Degenerative and Herniated Disc Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Knee, Neck, Hip, and Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Arthritis and Joint Pain Treatment
- Chronic Inflammation Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Physiatry and Functional Medicine
- Procedural Pain Relief for High-Impact Chronic Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis Treatment
- Functional Medicine for Ligament Strain, Tendon Strain Treatment, and More
If You’d Like to See a Back Pain Doctor near Oakland County MI, Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316