Back Pain Doctor in Michigan
Are you looking for a doctor who specializes in back pain treatment? Macomb Pain Management has back pain specialists for lower back pain, shoulder pain, spinal pain, and other ailments. Give us a call at (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment with a back pain doctor in Michigan.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
When Should I See a Back Pain Doctor?
Research shows that nearly one in four adults experience chronic lower back pain. This may be due to injury, aging, physical stress, inflammation, and a myriad of other sources. If you’re debating whether or not to see a back pain doctor, it’s probably time to see one. That tells us that you’ve suffered long enough with back pain, and you want relief quickly.
Our Michigan back pain doctors will assess the source of your discomfort and find the best way to treat it directly. We utilize cutting-edge procedures to address nerves, pressure, and other pain triggers. You’ll receive a personalized care plan tailored to your unique needs.
- Figure out What’s Causing Your Back Pain So That You Can Treat It Directly
- Explore Cutting-Edge Back Pain Relief Using Non-Invasive Procedures
- Get the Relief You Need Quickly to Reclaim Control over Your Life
- Work with a Licensed and Experienced Back Pain Doctor in Michigan
- Discover Why Your Current Pain Remedies Aren’t Working (And a Better Way to Resolve Your Pain)
- Transition from a Pharmacological to Non-Pharmacological Pain Management Plan
Contact (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation with a back pain doctor in Michigan. We accept many insurance plans and would be happy to answer your questions.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Complete Pain Management Services That Target the Source of the Pain
The best way to take control of pain is to treat it at the root. This is a primary focus of our pain relief procedures. Some of our most sought-after treatment paths include:
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Spinal and Back Pain Treatment in Michigan
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Chronic Pain Management
- Shoulder, Neck, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for High-Impact Chronic Pain
- Tendonitis and Tendon Strain Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Pain Relief for Ligament Strains
- And Other Forms of Functional Medicine and Physiatry