Chronic Pain Treatment near Washington Township MI
Chronic pain does not have to be a way of life. It may feel like your pain consumes you, but we have solutions to guide you out of that nightmare. Macomb Pain Management offers innovative treatment paths for joint pain, arthritis, sports injuries, chronic pain, and more. Our office address is as follows:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
For more information about chronic pain treatment near Washington Township MI, please call (248) 844-8281.
Have You Dealt with Chronic Pain for Years? It’s Time for a Change!
Chronic pain is defined as recurring pain lasting three months or more. If you’ve been in pain for years, you’ve definitely experienced chronic pain. Your prior treatment paths have likely focused on symptoms, but our innovative solutions address pain at the source. We utilize advanced technology, proven techniques, and personalized care to deliver long-lasting pain relief.
- Address the Root of Your Pain Directly
- Get Positive Support from Board-Certified Pain Management Doctors
- Explore Advanced Pain Relief Procedures That Don’t Require Invasive Surgery
- Imagine Everything You Could Do with Less Pain!
- Stop Relying on OTC Meds That Barely Help
- Bring Your Chronic Pain to a Standstill with Interventional Pain Relief from Macomb Pain Management
Our phone number is (248) 844-8281, and we would love to schedule a consultation with you. We accept many insurance plans and offer fee-for-service options.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
A “Less Is More” Approach to Chronic Pain Treatment
Many adults operate on this philosophy: Do something right the first time, and you don’t have to do it again. This mentality works for pain relief just as much as anything else. Interventional pain management focuses on how to relieve pain as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our minimally-invasive procedures get to the root of pain to provide long-lasting relief from discomfort. We don’t want you to come back for future treatments because we’re hoping you don’t need them! You can count on Macomb Pain Management for the following services:
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Spinal and Joint Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment in Shelby Township MI
- Arthritis Treatment
- Treatment Paths for Sports Injuries and Work-Related Injuries
- High-Impact Chronic Pain Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Tendonitis, Tendon Strain, and Ligament Strain Treatment