Joint Pain Treatment in Michigan
If you’ve lived with joint pain for a while, it may feel like you’ve tried every treatment imaginable. Pain medicine, anti-inflammatories, topical ointments, home remedies – these are common first steps in joint pain relief. But what if we told you there were better options out there? Would you be willing to try tested, proven, evidence-based joint pain treatment that targets the source of your pain?
That’s exactly what we offer here at Macomb Pain Management. Our specialists use interventional joint and spinal pain treatment to relieve pain at the root. If you’d like a consultation with a pain management doctor, please contact us at (248) 844-8281.
Personalized Joint Pain Treatment and Interventional Pain Procedures
Effective joint pain management is complex. Every person and every situation is extremely unique. With our customized join pain treatment procedures, you can receive targeted pain relief designed for your specific needs.
- Figure out Why You’re in Pain and What Can Be Done to Minimize Pain Symptoms
- Explore Innovative Procedures That Target the Root of Joint Pain without Extensive Surgery
- Work with a Team of Specialists Who Have More than a Decade of Experience in Joint Pain Treatment
- Reinvent Your Current Pain Management Plan with Evidence-Based Pain Relief Procedures
- Enjoy Affordable Joint Pain Treatment That Is Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Get Answers to Your Questions So You Can Feel Confident about Your Pain Care Plan
Your pain doctor will explain your options in user-friendly terms so you can play an active role in your care plan. Give us a call or stop by our pain management clinic to get started.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Signs You May Need Chronic Joint Pain Treatment
Did you know that 20.4% of adults suffer from chronic pain? Joint pain is more common with aging, but it can affect people of all ages. Here are some signs you may want to pursue chronic joint pain treatment:
- You’ve Had Ongoing or Recurring Joint Pain for at Least 3 Months
- You Are Not Getting Sufficient Relief with Your Current Joint Pain Treatment Plan
- You Can’t Remember the Last Time You Went a Day without Pain
- You Do Not Want to Be Tied to Pain Medicine for the Rest of Your Life
- You Find Yourself Turning down Opportunities Because of Limited Mobility
- Your Primary Care Physician Has Referred You to a Pain Specialist
- You Need a Long-Term Plan for Your Chronic Pain
- You Want a Solution That Actually Works!
No matter how long you’ve dealt with joint pain or how many treatments you’ve tried, our pain specialists can help you find new solutions. Reach out to Macomb Pain Management to learn more about revolutionary joint pain treatment: (248) 844-8281.
Utilizing Non-Pharmacologic Joint Pain Management That’s Personalized for Your Specific Condition
Joint pain treatment doesn’t have to include medications. While many pain doctors will prescribe medicine to mask the pain, our joint pain specialists treat the issues at the root. What’s actually causing the pain, and what can we do to relieve that? What interventional procedures, injections, or ablation techniques could alleviate the pressure or eliminate the pain signals altogether? At Macomb Pain Management, you’ll receive a personalized treatment plan tailored for your underlying issues.
Effective Pain Relief and Advanced Joint Pain Treatment – Call (248) 844-8281 to Schedule Your Confidential Consultation
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316