Joint Pain Treatment in Macomb County MI
Do you wake up every day with joint pain? Do you mentally prepare when you stand up or get off the couch? This doesn’t have to be your reality.
Macomb Pain Management is an advanced pain care facility dedicated to treating chronic joint pain. Our clinically-proven procedures focus on the origin of pain, not the symptoms. You’ll receive a personalized care plan tailored to your lifestyle and circumstances. Contact us at (248) 844-8281 if you are interested in joint pain treatment in Macomb County MI.
Imagine a Life without Joint Pain
A study from the early 2000s showed that workers with arthritis or back pain lost an average of 5.2 hours per week of productivity. A separate study revealed that Americans lose approximately 83 million workdays yearly due to back pain alone. If chronic joint or back pain has significantly hindered your quality of life, you are not alone.
Macomb Pain Management provides cutting-edge procedures to target pain at the source. Our interventional approach offers the following benefits:
- Cutting-Edge Pain Relief Methods Backed by Science and Research
- Transparent Patient Education to Help You Make Informed Decisions about Your Care
- Friendly and Compassionate Service from Experienced Pain Management Doctors
- Advanced Tools and Technology for Joint Pain Treatment
- A Non-Pharmacological Approach with Fast Recovery Times
- Targeted Pain Relief That Doesn’t Just Treat the Symptoms
Our pain management clinic accepts many forms of insurance and fee-for-service payments. We are accepting new patients, and we tailor our services to fit each person’s needs. Please call (248) 844-8281 for more information about joint pain treatment in Macomb County MI.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
State-of-the-Art Spinal and Joint Pain Treatment Paths
Spinal pain and joint pain often go hand-in-hand. Functional medicine addresses your entire body to resolve the sources of your discomfort. Macomb Pain Management offers the following treatment paths for back and joint pain:
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Herniated and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Back/Spinal Pain Treatment
- Innovative Procedures for Sports Injuries, Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, and Tendonitis
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- And Other Forms of Joint Pain Treatment in Macomb County MI