Joint Pain Treatment near Oakland County MI
According to the CDC, approximately 24% of U.S. adults experience recurring joint pain or stiffness. For many of those adults, this discomfort is frequent and ongoing.
What if we told you that you didn’t have to suffer in pain? More importantly, what if you didn’t need surgery to resolve your discomfort? Macomb Pain Management offers non-pharmacological joint pain treatment near Oakland County MI. You can enjoy the following benefits:
- Fast-Acting Pain Relief That Works at the Source
- Proven Solutions That Are Tailored to Your Specific Needs
- Transparent Information about Every Step of Your Care
- Friendly Answers from a Non-Judgmental Staff of Pain Specialists
- Insurance-Friendly Pain Procedures with Long-Lasting Results
- Comprehensive Joint Pain Treatment for Knee Pain, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Spinal Pain, and More
Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to schedule your consultation for joint pain treatment.
Joint Pain Treatment DOESN’T Have to Habit-Forming Medications
Are you worried about seeing a pain doctor because you do not want to be on long-term medication? Our non-pharmacological approach may be a good fit for you. Macomb Pain Management offers targeted interventional pain procedures. Our goal is to eliminate the source of the pain rather than treating the symptoms. We listen to our patients and recommend the ideal treatment paths for their healthcare goals. Rest assured that your desires will always be a top priority.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Clinically-Proven Pain Management Procedures for Spine and Joint Pain
Joint pain tends to affect more than one area of the body. You may have targeted pain in your knees or back, but you also experience pain in your elbows or ankles. We can assess your body as a whole to determine which treatment options are best for you.
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Tendonitis and Tendon Strain Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for Ligament Strains and Bursitis
- And Other Forms of Joint Pain Treatment near Oakland County MI