Pain Management Doctor near Romeo MI
Lingering pain is more than an inconvenience. It can affect every aspect of your life, from work to spending time with your family. A pain management doctor can help you reclaim control of your life and enjoy the things you love once again.
Macomb Pain Management provides individualized pain relief plans using cutting-edge solutions. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Call (248) 844-8281 to schedule your first appointment with a pain management doctor near Romeo MI. You can learn about the various treatment paths available to you, as well as what may be causing your pain in the first place.
What’s the Difference between a Pain Management Doctor and a Primary Care Physician?
Out of nearly 950,000 active physicians in the United States, only 6,240 specialize in pain management. This is a highly specialized industry that focuses on targeted pain relief. Your primary care physician is a go-to source for general care and health monitoring, but when you need advanced solutions, you need an advanced specialist for the job.
Here is an overview of what pain management doctors do compared to general practice doctors:
- Determine the Root Cause of Pain to Find the Most Appropriate Treatment
- Target the Source of Pain Instead of Treating the Symptoms
- Specialize in Procedural Pain Relief and Functional Medicine, Not General Practice
- Pain Management Doctors Have Extensive Experience in Pain Relief and the Newest Innovations in That Field
- Create an Aftercare Plan to Minimize or Prevent the Reoccurrence of Pain Symptoms
If you’re ready to speak with a pain management doctor near Romeo MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281. Our office accepts many insurance plans, and we have fee-for-service payment options.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Proven Medical Techniques That Do Not Require Surgery or Long-Term Medication
Our pain management doctors offer a range of treatment plans. If you have more than one pain source, we can create a diverse treatment program to address each cause. Our services include the following:
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment, Including Advanced Procedures for High-Impact Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc and SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment
- Functional Medicine and Sports Injury Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Bursitis, Tendonitis, and Ligament Strain Treatment