Pain Management Doctor near Almont MI
If you’re tired of living with pain or you simply want a better quality of life, it may be time to talk to a pain management doctor. Chances are that you’ve been treating the symptoms of your pain for a while, but you may not be addressing the source. That’s where we come in. Our pain management specialists can evaluate your circumstances and recommend a targeted treatment path for you.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Call (248) 844-8281 to speak with a pain management doctor near Almont MI.
Specialized Care That Is Tailored to Your Pain Management Needs
Did you know that there are only 6,240 active pain management doctors in the U.S.? That is a minute number compared to the 949,658 total active physicians in the country. We opened Macomb Pain Management because we saw a need for advanced pain care and functional medicine in Southeast Michigan. Our specialists provide personalized solutions that do not require extensive surgery or medication.
- Learn about Cutting-Edge Solutions to Halt Pain at Its Root
- Work with a Knowledgeable Pain Management Doctor near Almont MI
- Figure out Why Your Current Pain Management Techniques Aren’t Working (and Transition to a More Effective Plan)
- Avoid Invasive Surgery or Medications with Our Advanced Pain Management Procedures
- Enjoy Confidential and Judgement-Free Support throughout Your Entire Journey
We would be happy to get you in touch with a pain management doctor near Almont MI. We have multiple specialists on staff here at Macomb Pain Management. Call (248) 844-8281 to speak with one of our knowledgeable associates.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Clinically Proven Treatment Paths That Address the Source of Pain
Each type of pain has its own treatment path. What works for arthritis pain may not work for an old sports injury. We take the time to assess your overall circumstances and come up with the ideal treatment plan for you. Our services include the following:
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Back, Shoulder, Neck, and Spinal Pain Treatment Paths
- Chronic Pain and Joint Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Ligament Strain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Targeted Solutions for Work and Sports Injuries
- Tendonitis and Bursitis Treatment
- Functional Medicine and Minimally-Invasive Procedures from a Licensed Pain Management Doctor near Almont MI