Pain Management Doctor near Washington Township MI
Are you tired of feeling pain every day? Would you like a long-lasting solution that doesn’t require major surgery? Macomb Pain Management is a leading provider of interventional pain relief. We can connect you with a pain management doctor near Washington Township MI. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Reach out to (248) 844-8281 to schedule your pain management consultation.
When Should I Start Seeing a Pain Management Doctor?
The fact that you landed on this page means that you’re probably ready to see a pain management doctor. You likely have ongoing pain that you want to address, or you’ve tried other pain solutions in the past. Whatever your story may be, we’re here to ensure the next chapter is a positive one.
Here are some indicators that it is time to meet with a pain management doctor:
- You’ve Experienced Chronic Pain for 3 Months or More
- You’re in the Early Stages of Arthritis and Want Long-Term Relief
- You Have a Work- or Sports-Related Injury That Will Likely Lead to a Lifetime of Pain without Treatment
- You’ve Pursued Other Pain Management Options with No Luck
- You’re Unhappy with Your Current Pain Management Plan and Want an Innovative Approach
- You’re Ready to Explore Your Options and Find a Personalized Pain Treatment Path
Our pain management doctors near Washington Township are here to help. Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation or learn more about our services.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Nonpharmacological Solutions from a Board-Certified Pain Management Doctor near Washington Township MI
Prescription medicine can be problematic when you have persistent chronic pain. Nearly 6% of U.S. adults are prescribed medicines for pain, and at least 1 in 10 develop a dependency during their usage. We want you to enjoy a life free of pain and free of prescriptions. Our interventional pain procedures are minimally invasive, clinically proven, and extremely effective for qualified patients.
Here is an overview of our treatment paths:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment and Joint Pain Relief
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Degenerative Disc and SI Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Tendonitis, Ligament/Tendon Strain, and Bursitis Treatment
- And Other Procedures from a Leading Pain Management Doctor near You