Pain Management Doctor in Shelby Township MI
Does it feel like pain controls your life? Do you make decisions about where to go and what to do based on how much pain you may be in? If traditional pain treatments aren’t working for you, consider a more innovative approach. Macomb Pain Management offers minimally-invasive procedures, targeted injections, and other solutions to address pain at the source.
Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
A Trusted Pain Management Doctor in Shelby Township MI Using Today’s Advanced Medical Treatments
Medicine was once a staple in pain management plans, but thankfully, the industry is shifting away from that. Our approach rarely involves this type of medication and instead focuses on the root cause of the pain. This ensures that you get optimal treatment for your symptoms, along with long-lasting relief.
- Tailored Pain Treatment Paths That Target the True Source of Your Pain
- Evidence-Based Procedures for Chronic Pain Management
- Over 15 Years of Specialized Experienced
- Friendly Service and Easy-to-Understand Patient Education So You Can Make an Informed Decision about Your Care
- Insurance Accepted to Keep Pain Management as Accessible as Possible
- Enjoy a Better Quality of Life Where Pain Doesn’t Dictate Your Every Move
Your journey starts with a consultation. You’ll speak with a pain management doctor in Shelby Township MI to determine which procedures may work best to treat your pain. Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to schedule your appointment.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Targeted Treatment for High Impact Chronic Pain
High-impact chronic pain is any type of recurring pain that frequently affects day-to-day life. Approximately 7.4% of American adults have high-impact pain, which hurts their ability to work, socialize, exercise, and interact in the modern world.
Our interventional pain management procedures address the source of pain, not just the symptoms they create. This yields a far more effective pain treatment option than traditional methods, and the results last longer because they work at the root. If you’ve suffered with reoccurring pain for at least three months, our advanced spine and joint treatments may be right for you.
Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation with a pain management doctor in Shelby Township MI.
Treatment Paths and Procedural Pain Management Options
Pain management covers an assortment of pain types, from sports injuries to work-related pain and more. If you’ve dealt with joint or back pain for 3 months or more, you are considered a chronic pain sufferer. We have the tools to potentially relief that pain and ease your discomfort moving forward. Our interventional procedures include:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Spine and Back Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Neck and Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Procedures for Tendon Strains, Ligament Strains, Bursitis Problems and Tendonitis
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- And Other Forms of Functional Medicine from a Seasoned Pain Management Doctor in Shelby Township MI