Pain Management Doctor near Troy MI
Chronic pain doesn’t have to encompass your life. What if we told you that you could potentially wake up in the morning without worrying about how much pain you’ll be in? Moreover, what if we said you could enjoy a low-pain or pain-free life without the need for medicine?
That is entirely a possibility with the help of our interventional pain management approach. We provide…
- Proven Pain Management Solutions That Don’t Rely on Medications
- Affordable and Transparent Care – We Accept Many Insurance Plans
- Reliable Pain Treatments That Target the Source of the Discomfort
- A Clean, Comfortable Setting for Clinical Pain Relief and Functional Medicine
- Advanced Pain Management Technology from a Specialized Pain Management Doctor near Troy MI
If you’d like to meet with a pain management doctor near Troy MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281. We have over 15 years of experience in this specialized field, and we remain up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry. You’ll receive custom care using cutting-edge solutions, all backed by evidence.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Utilizing Non-Pharmacologic Pain Management That’s Personalized for Your Specific Condition
Chronic pain, arthritis pain, joint pain and spinal pain all require unique treatments. Their symptoms and causes may overlap, but what works for your joints may be completely different than what works for someone else’s. This is why Macomb Pain Management provides targeted pain relief using advanced procedures. We take a minimally-invasive approach to pain treatment with the intention of addressing the source, not the aftermath.
If you’re one of the 50.2 million adults who experience some form of pain on a daily basis, there are alternative options available to you. You don’t have to turn to medications or extensive surgeries to get the relief you need. Reach out to (248) 844-8281 to speak to a pain management doctor near Troy MI.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Minimally Invasive Functional Medicine and Interventional Pain Management
Pain management covers a range of areas, from joint pain to high-impact chronic pain to sports injuries and more. Whether you have a lingering injury from work or you’ve progressively dealt with arthritis pain, our procedural treatments may be right for you. Once you get matched with a pain management doctor near Troy MI, we can create a personalized plan for pain relief. This may include:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Neck, Shoulder, Back and Spine Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Tendonitis, Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, and Bursitis Troubles
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Chronic Pain Treatment, Including High-Impact Chronic Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- And Other Evidence-Based Procedures from a Licensed Pain Management Doctor
Insurance Accepted – Advanced Pain Relief That’s Affordable and Accessible
Seeing a pain management doctor doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Macomb Pain Management accepts many insurance plans, and we can verify your copay before treatment. Check out our list of accepted insurance providers or contact our office to learn about fee-for-service options.