Back Pain Doctor in Macomb County
Don’t let your back pain stop you from having a fulfilling life. There are life-changing procedures available that do not require extensive surgery or medication. Our back pain doctors can discuss your specific needs to find the perfect treatment plan for you.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
How Do I Know If My Back Pain Is Serious Enough to See a Doctor?
You’re in the process of researching back pain doctors in your area. That’s a pretty clear indication that it’s time to see one. You’ve been in pain – you want relief. We’re here to provide exactly that.
The fact is that 8 in 10 adults experience back pain at some point in their lives. If the pain lasts three months or longer, it’s considered chronic pain. Most forms of chronic pain do not go away on their own. They need some form of intervention or resolution. Our cutting-edge pain relief procedures can treat your pain without the need for long-term medication or invasive surgery.
- Chronic Back Pain Won’t Disappear Overnight – Treat It at the Source
- Figure out What’s Causing Your Discomfort and Learn Which Procedures Best Address That
- Take Control of Your Life – Don’t Let Your Pain Control You
- You’ll Receive a Custom Treatment Plan Tailored to Your Needs and Goals
- Macomb Pain Management Offers Innovative Solutions for Back Pain, Arthritis, Joint Pain, Spinal Pain, and Other Discomforts
When you’re ready to see a back pain doctor in Macomb County MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Pain Management Services for Arthritis, Joint Pain, and More
Your pain management needs may change over time, and when they do, you can count on Macomb Pain Management. We remain up-to-date with the latest innovations in pain relief, and we have treatment paths for a variety of ailments, including:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Chronic Pain Relief, Including Solutions for High-Impact Chronic Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Shoulder, Knee, and Neck Pain Treatment
- Spine and Back Pain Treatment
- Tendonitis and Bursitis Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sports and Work-Related Injury Treatment
- Functional Medicine
- Procedural Pain Relief for Ligament Strains