Joint Pain Treatment near Troy MI
If you’re looking for innovative, forward-thinking joint pain treatment near Troy MI, you’ve come to the right place! Macomb Pain Management specializes in interventional pain relief that is proven to work with many patients.
- Procedural Joint Pain Treatment That Avoids Surgery and Minimizes the Use of Medication
- 15+ Years of Specialized Experience in Arthritis Treatment, Joint Pain Treatment, and Chronic Pain Treatment
- Personalized Solutions to Help You Cope with or Eliminate Pain Altogether
- Transparent Patient Education to Keep You Informed About Your Treatment Path
- Quick Pain Relief That Can Instantly Improve Your Quality of Life
- Insurance Accepted + Affordable Fee-for-Service Plans
Feel free to review our list of accepted insurance providers or contact us before your first appointment. Our phone number is (248) 844-8281, and we can answer any questions you have about joint pain treatment near Troy MI.
“Less Is More” Joint Pain Treatment That Focuses on the Root of the Pain
Macomb Pain Management likes the ‘one and done’ approach. That doesn’t fit every situation, but we try to provide optimal relief with minimal procedures. Moreover, we focus on the root of the pain so you can enjoy long-lasting comfort. Our pain management clinic is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
To schedule an appointment for joint pain treatment near Troy MI, feel free to call (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Types of Joint Pain Treatment Available at Macomb Pain Management
There are many forms of joint pain, and each source has its own solutions. Do we need to relieve pressure on the joint or resolve a pinched nerve? Is there an injection that could relieve the pain directly without the need for prescription pain meds? Those are the questions we aim to answer as we customize our joint pain treatment plans.
Macomb Pain Management provides many types of joint pain treatment near Troy MI, including:
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Shoulder, Neck, and Back Pain Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Bursitis Troubles
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Functional Medicine
- Chronic Pain Treatment (Pain lasting 3+ months)
- Tendonitis and Ligament Strain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- And Many Other Procedures for Joint Pain Treatment near Troy MI
Studies estimate that Americans experience $300 billion a year in lost productivity because of their chronic pain. Whether you’re dealing with back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or any other persistent pain source, Macomb Pain Management offers innovative solutions to help.