Pain Management Clinic in Macomb County
Can’t remember the last time you had a day without pain? It’s time to change that. Macomb Pain Management offers innovative pain relief options that don’t require surgery or traditional medications. We’ll find a targeted solution for your pain, your lifestyle, and your future goals. Our pain management clinic in Macomb County MI is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Stop by our office or contact us at (248) 844-8281. We do accept insurance, and we can verify your coverage before your appointment. Review our current list of accepted insurance providers for more information.
Non-Invasive Procedural Treatments from a Cutting-Edge Pain Management Clinic in Macomb County
Macomb Pain Management offers a wide array of interventional pain treatment paths, including:
- Arthritis Care, Sports Injury Treatment and Chronic Pain Management
- Neck, Shoulder, Back and Knee Pain Treatment
- Procedures for Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction, Herniated Discs, Sciatic Nerve Pain, Degenerative Discs and Bursitis
- Spinal Pain Treatment and Sports Injury Pain Relief
- Advanced Treatments for Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains and Tendonitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Comprehensive Joint Pain Treatment and Functional Medicine
Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to start your pain relief journey.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
How Soon Should I See a Pain Management Specialist?
The fact that you’re here means that it’s probably time to see a pain management doctor. You’re researching your options, which means you’ve been suffering for a while.
Most clients come to our Macomb County pain management clinic once they reach the chronic pain stage. That’s pain lasting for at least 12 weeks. You don’t have to wait that long to take action. For instance, if you’re seeing early signs of arthritis and you have a prevalent family history, you may want to get ahead of the joint pain. Our specialists will personalize a care plan for you.
Address Pain at the Source
While some pain management clinics treat the symptoms of pain, we strive to treat the source. Is there pressure somewhere that needs to be relieved? Is there a nerve that can be ablated to stop sending pain signals? Could a simple injection eliminate your pain altogether? Those are the questions we aim to answer.
- Functional Medicine Looks at Your Body as a Whole to Find Tailored Solutions for Your Pain
- Our Pain Management Clinic Utilizes Advanced Procedures and Evidence-Based Techniques
- Explore a Wide Range of Non-Surgical Solutions to Relieve Pain Quickly
- You’ll Work with a Doctor Who Specializes in Pain Treatment and Non-Pharmacological Pain Relief
- Enjoy Premium Care from a Cutting-Edge Pain Management Clinic in Macomb County MI