Pain Management Clinic near Washington Township MI
Chronic pain can come from a variety of sources. Perhaps you worked for decades in a hard-labor industry, and now your body is dealing with the aftermath. You may have a family history of arthritis or a previous injury that never got resolved. Whatever the circumstances may be, our specialists are here to help!
- Find the Perfect Treatment Path for Your Lifestyle and Goals
- Enjoy Targeted Pain Relief with No Surgery or Long-Term Meds
- Work with a Talented Team of Pain Relief Specialists
- Learn about Cutting-Edge Pain Relief Techniques That Are Clinically Proven to Be Effective
- Avoid the Headaches of Trial and Error – We’ll Figure out Which Procedures Are Most Likely to Work for You
- Receive Positive Support through Every Step of Your Journey
Address the Source of Your Pain, Not Just the Symptoms
Approximately 18.7 million Americans experience pain “most days.” That is 7.6% of the population. These staggering statistics make pain seem like a normal experience, but it shouldn’t be. Instead of treating your symptoms with over-the-counter meds, you could pursue procedural pain management with targeted relief. Macomb Pain Management offers innovative interventional pain techniques with long-lasting results.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Multiple Treatment Paths with One Goal in Mind – Make You Pain-Free!
Each person’s situation is unique. Our pain management programs are personalized to accommodate your pain source, health, lifestyle, personal goals, and more. The aim is always to eliminate or minimize pain as much as possible. How we go about that will vary from one patient to the next.
The list below covers some of the treatment paths available at our pain management clinic.
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Herniated and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Back, Spine, and Neck Pain Treatment
- Arthritis and Joint Pain Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Interventional Medicine for Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, Bursitis, Tendonitis, and High-Impact Chronic Pain
- And Other Cutting-Edge Pain Management Solutions