Back Pain Doctor near Macomb Township MI
When you need pain relief that actually works, it’s important to see a specialist. Many doctors will treat symptoms to mask the problem, but a back pain doctor can address the issue at the core. That is the service you can look forward to at Macomb Pain Management. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Get Personalized Care from a Board-Certified Back Pain Doctor
Your pain, your body, and your health are all unique factors. Those factors play a role in cultivating your back pain treatment plan. Our job is to personalize a treatment path that caters to your needs, whether your pain comes from a work injury or from years of sleeping on the wrong mattress.
- Discuss Your Goals, Frustrations, Health, and Other Factors to Get an Individualized Pain Management Plan
- Work with an Experienced Pain Management Doctor Who Truly Cares about Your Comfort
- Enjoy Confidential Treatment with No Judgment Whatsoever
- Transition from Your Existing Treatment Plan to Procedural Pain Relief and Functional Medicine
If you’d like to see a back pain doctor near Macomb Township MI, reach out to Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Dramatically Improve Your Quality of Life by Targeting Pain at Its Source
Research shows that “chronic back pain is associated with significantly reduced quality of life.” You may have found ways to work around your back pain, but consider how much more you could do without that burden. How would it feel to wake up in the morning and not dread the pain you’ll be in all day? Can you remember the last day you had without back pain? Macomb Pain Management will personalize a back pain treatment plan for your unique needs.
- Arthritis, Joint Pain, and Chronic Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- SI Pain Treatment, Sciatic Nerve Treatment, and Herniated Disc Treatment
- Bursitis and Tendonitis Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Shoulder, Neck, and Back Pain Treatment
- Sports and Work Injury Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief, Functional Medicine, and Innovative Solutions for High-Impact Chronic Pain