Back Pain Doctor in Shelby Township MI
Do you feel like back pain runs your life? There has to be a better option, right? Indeed, there may be a better way to treat your back pain at its source. Macomb Pain Management can match you with a back pain doctor in Shelby Township MI to find the ideal treatment path for you. Our office is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Reach out to (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services.
Which Type of Doctor Should I See for Back Pain?
Many patients start their back pain treatment journey with their primary care physician. The PCP may prescribe medication for symptom relief, hoping that the pain is temporary. If the pain persists or worsens, they may adjust the treatment plan or recommend seeing a pain specialist.
Other patients choose to see a back pain doctor as early as possible to receive specialized care. This is a doctor who has years of focused training related to back pain relief. They use advanced medical procedures and years of experience in treating back pain and joint pain.
If you want a doctor who specializes in back pain treatment, one of our pain management doctors would be happy to assist you.
- Learn about Procedural Pain Relief That Addresses the Root of Pain, Not Just the Symptoms
- Transition away from a Pharmacological Pain Treatment Path toward a Non-Pharmacological Approach
- Work with a Doctor Who Specializes in Back Pain Treatment
- Resolve Your Pain Quickly to Reclaim Control over Your Life
- Enjoy More Time in the Day by Relieving the Source of Your Discomfort
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Pain Relief Doesn’t Have to Include Surgery or Long-Term Medication
Pain management specialists often get a negative reputation because of outdated beliefs about pain relief. You don’t have to stay on a life-long prescription or go through extensive surgery to relieve your pain. There may be better options out there utilizing functional medicine and physiatry. Macomb Pain Management offers the following treatment plans:
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Arthritis Relief
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment in Shelby Township MI
- Spinal Pain Relief
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Functional Medicine and Sports Injury Treatment
- Ligament Strain, Tendonitis, and Bursitis Treatment
- And Other Services from Board-Certified Physiatrists