Back Pain Doctor near Washington Township MI
It’s time to regain control of your life. You’ve let your back pain dictate where you go and what you do for far too long. Macomb Pain Management offers cutting-edge pain treatments, including image-guided PRP and interventional procedures. You’ll work with a board-certified back pain doctor who can personalize a care plan for you.
- Relieve Pressure on Your Lower Back, Spinal Cord, Lumbar Discs, and Other Areas
- Gain a Clear Understanding About Your Treatment Options – We Take Pride in Educating Our Patients to Make Confident Healthcare Decisions
- Get an Advanced, Personalized Treatment Plan from a Board-Certified Back Pain Doctor near Washington Township MI
- Don’t Just Treat Your Symptoms – Address the Source of Your Pain
- Utilize Innovative Back and Joint Pain Relief Techniques That Offer Proven Results
- Enjoy a Comfortable Experience from Start to Finish at Our Pain Management Clinic
If you’d like a consultation with a back pain doctor near Washington Township MI, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
Imagine Waking up without Back Pain Every Day – What Could You Do with Your Life?
According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), “Back pain is one of the most common reasons people see a doctor or miss days at work.” If you’ve experienced ongoing back pain with almost no relief, it’s time for a different approach.
Macomb Pain Management uses advanced, non-surgical pain procedures to deliver relief where it’s needed most. We accept insurance plans and personalize our treatment paths to fit each person’s needs. Contact (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation with a back pain doctor near Washington Township MI.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Interventional Pain Procedures and Functional Medicine from Macomb Pain Management
Back pain is one of many discomforts we treat at Macomb Pain Management. Our advanced treatment paths include the following:
- Chronic Pain Management
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Sports and Work-Related Injury Treatment
- Spinal Procedures, Such as Herniated Disc Treatment and Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Back Pain Relief from an Experienced Back Pain Doctor near Washington Township MI
- Bursitis Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for High-Impact Chronic Pain
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Neck, Shoulder, Hip, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Tendonitis, Ligament Strains, and Tendon Strains