Back Pain Doctor near Utica MI
Does your back pain stop you from doing the things you love? Are you searching for an effective solution that’s going to last longer than a few hours? Macomb Pain Management offers spinal and back pain treatment in Southeast Michigan, and we would love to help you achieve the relief you deserve.
- Get a Personalized Treatment Plan to Relieve Your Back Pain
- Work with a Doctor Who Is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Learn about Cutting-Edge Procedures to Address Your Discomfort
- Gain a Clear Understanding of Your Options – We’re Happy to Answer Your Questions
- Avoid Surgery and Minimize the Use of Pain Medicine
- Enjoy Little to No Discomfort During Your Procedure – Most Services Are Performed under an Anesthetic
Give us a call at (248) 844-8281 to set up a consultation with a back pain doctor near Utica MI. We provide transparent patient education to help you understand your treatment options.
Enjoy Top-Quality Care from a Board-Certified Back Pain Doctor
Many adults experience their first wave of back pain between the ages of 30 and 50, but discomfort can happen at any age. You may have back pain from a prior injury that never fully healed. Perhaps your back pain is from sleeping on the wrong mattress for an extended period of time. Your back pain doctor can assess your circumstances and recommend the ideal course of treatment for your situation.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Contact (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment with a back pain doctor near Utica MI. We accept many insurance plans and have knowledgeable staff members available to answer your questions.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Cutting-Edge Relief for a Variety of Ailments
Perhaps back pain isn’t the only issue you’re suffering from. You may have knee pain, arthritis pain, bursitis, or any number of other ailments. You can count on the experts at Macomb Pain Management to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your needs. Our services include the following:
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Chronic Pain Management
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Degenerative Disc and Herniated Disc Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Spinal and Back Pain Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Neck, Shoulder, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Tendonitis, Ligament Strain, and Tendon Strain Treatment
- And Other Forms of Procedural Pain Management