Back Pain Doctor near Almont MI
If you are looking for an experienced and patient back pain doctor near Almont MI, you’ve come to the right place. Macomb Pain Management has a team of pain management doctors who are trained in different modalities. We personalize our care plan to fit each client’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. Best of all, we use minimally invasive procedures that do not require lengthy recoveries. Give us a call at (248) 844-8281 to start your journey toward back pain relief.
When Should I See a Doctor for Back Pain?
Roughly 80% of people experience back pain at some point in their lives, which is why you may feel like your back pain is “normal.” If your pain goes away after a few days, it may have worked itself out. But if you’ve experienced prolonged or severe pain that inhibits your quality of life, it’s probably time to pursue treatment.
Here are some signs that you need to see a back pain doctor:
- You’ve experienced back pain for several months with no notable change.
- You’re tired of waking up every day in pain.
- Your back pain makes it difficult to sleep, work, or enjoy life.
- Your current back pain management plan is not working.
- You want professional insight into why you’re in pain and how you can best treat it.
- See a back pain doctor sooner rather than later!
The specialists at Macomb Pain Management can help you identify the source of your back pain and the best treatment paths to address it. Contact us at (248) 844-8281 to schedule an appointment with a back pain doctor near Almont MI.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Personalized and Targeted Pain Relief Plans for Each Client’s Needs
Macomb Pain Management accepts many insurance plans, and we have a fee-for-service option available as well. Our pain management doctors cover a range of specialties, including the following:
- Arthritis Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Shoulder, Neck, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Management
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Back/Spine Pain Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief and Functional Medicine
- Treatment Paths for Ligament Strains, Tendonitis, Tendon Strains, and Other Sources of Discomfort
Contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281 to Schedule an Appointment with a Back Pain Doctor near Almont MI
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316