Joint Pain Treatment near Macomb Township MI
Tired of waking up every day in pain? Worried about surgery or becoming reliant on painkillers? Macomb Pain Management offers innovative solutions for joint pain, spinal pain, sports injuries, neck pain, and more. Our pain management clinic in Shelby Township MI is located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
A Personalized Approach to Pain Management and Pain Relief
What works for your pain may not work for someone else’s. It really is that simple. In order to find what works for your pain, we need to know what’s causing it. Is there a nerve we can target to stop sending pain signals to your brain? Is there a joint that needs pressure relief? We’ll evaluate all the circumstances to create a personalized and targeted plan for you.
- Evidence-Based Pain Management Procedures Using Targeted Injections and Minimally-Invasive Approaches
- Take the Focus away from Pain Relievers and Find Solutions That Target Your Pain Source
- Functional Medicine and Interventional Pain Relief Using the Latest Proven Techniques
- State-of-the-Art Care in a Comfortable, Confidential Pain Management Clinic in Shelby Township MI
- Specialists with More than 15 Years of Experience in Joint and Spinal Pain Treatment
- Personalized Solutions for Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Arthritis, Neck Pain and More
Whether you’ve suffered in pain for three months or thirty years, our experienced pain management doctors are here to help. We accept many insurance programs and strive to make our services as accessible as possible. Contact our pain management clinic in Shelby Township MI to learn more about interventional pain treatment: (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Because Effective Pain Treatment DOESN’T Have to Include Medication or Surgery
Did you know that 3.5% of people in the U.S. have misused prescription painkillers? That’s 9.7 million people over the age of 12 (SAMHSA)! The sad reality is that the bulk of these users started out as pain management patients.
We aim to change the cycle by treating pain at the source. Instead of complex surgeries and long-term pain medicine use, Macomb Pain Management utilizes interventional treatments, joint/spine injections, and minimally-invasive procedures to target the root of the pain. This is proven to be more effective than medication for most pain clinic patients.
To schedule a consultation at our pain management clinic in Shelby Township MI, please call (248) 844-8281.
Proven Treatment for Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, and More
Macomb Pain Management offers a variety of treatment options. Our services tend to cater to adults with a long track of laborious work, but we have solutions for all sorts of joint pain. Treatment paths include:
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Arthritis and Chronic Joint Pain Treatment
- Spinal Pain Treatment
- High-Impact Chronic Pain Treatment
- Functional Medicine
- Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain Treatment
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Solutions for Ligament Strains, Tendon Strains, Tendonitis, and Bursitis Issues
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- And Other Innovative Pain Management Procedures