Arthritis Treatment in Macomb County
Arthritis can impact nearly every area of your life. From home to work to hobbies and beyond, your activities are likely dictated by your arthritis pain. We want to give you back the power so you can do the things you love. That’s why we offer cutting-edge arthritis treatment in Macomb County MI.
- Get Fast-Acting Relief for Arthritis Pain and Joint Discomfort
- Work with a Pain Management Doctor Who Specializes in Arthritis Treatment
- Find the Tailored Treatment Path That’s Ideal for Your Unique Situation
- Take Back Control of Your Life (Don’t Let the Pain Win!)
- Explore Revolutionary and Highly-Effective Arthritis Treatment in Macomb County MI
For more information about arthritis treatment paths, contact Macomb Pain Management at (248) 844-8281.
How Common Is Arthritis?
Approximately 92.1 million adults have been diagnosed with arthritis or have reported arthritis symptoms. This condition is not limited to a certain age group, but symptoms tend to progress with age. Each type of arthritis and each person’s experience is completely unique. It’s important to pursue a personalized treatment plan that is catered to your specific needs. Reach out today to learn more about state-of-the-art arthritis treatment in Macomb County MI.
Innovative Arthritis Treatment and Procedural Pain Management
Macomb Pain Management takes a non-pharmacological approach to arthritis treatment. Instead of prescribing medications that quickly lose effectiveness, we provide long-term relief with innovative procedures.
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Our pain management clinic accepts many insurance plans, and we offer a fee-for-service option. To learn more about the revolutionary arthritis treatment in Macomb County MI, please give us a call at (248) 844-8281.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Explore a Wide Range of Chronic Pain Solutions
Arthritis is just one potential source of pain. The specialists at Macomb Pain Treatment offer a variety of services to treat your discomfort. Whether you’re dealing with an old injury or a relatively new development, we can explore the interventional pain procedures available to you. Our services include:
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment, Tendonitis Treatment, and Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Management, Joint Pain Relief, and Arthritis Treatment in Macomb County MI
- Neck and Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Spine and Back Pain Treatment
- Remedies for Ligament Strains, SI Dysfunction and Tendon Strains
- Degenerative Disc Treatment