Arthritis Treatment Near Clinton Township, MI
Arthritis is one of the most common conditions in the United States and can often worsen as we age. Pain, inflammation, discomfort, and a loss of mobility are commonly attributed to arthritis, which doesn’t get better. However, it is not something you just have to live with, as there are treatments available now from Macomb Pain Management that help you avoid painful surgeries and medications. So, what can you expect from arthritis treatment available near Clinton Township? Read on to find out.
What Causes Arthritis And Which Types Are Treated At Macomb Pain Management?
There are two primary diagnoses for arthritis; both are treated at Macomb Pain Management with different remedies.
Rheumatoid arthritis, in addition to other conditions like lupus and scleroderma, is caused by an overactive immune system, which makes the body attack its own tissues, creating inflammation and discomfort. While the root cause of rheumatoid arthritis is still being investigated, it is tied to some genetic factors that can be inherited across generations.
Osteoarthritis is the more common of the pair and is caused by the deterioration of the soft cushioning tissue between joints. Osteoarthritis becomes more common as a patient ages, although many extra factors can accelerate the condition in younger populations. Things such as hard labor, injury to the joint and surrounding tissue, or genetic factors can all increase the likelihood of osteoarthritis occurring.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Arthritis Treatment Options Available From Macomb Pain Management
Here at Macomb Pain Management, we pride ourselves on approaching arthritis treatments from a full-body perspective, helping you improve your daily life by providing a personalized approach to everyone as an individual. Therefore, you can expect that no treatment path will look the same for everyone as we work with you to get you the care you need. That being said, the following are the most common treatments that we would recommend for arthritis patients:
- Physiatrist Therapy: Despite their similarities, a physiatrist differs from a physical therapist in that they are a fully certified medical doctor who is there to create an entire plan of action rather than doing the actual therapies in the office. When you see a physiatrist, you can expect to come out of the appointment with recommendations to specialists and follow-up appointments that are tailored to your unique condition.
- Functional Medicine: Functional medicine is a particular subset of therapies and practices that take a holistic and whole-body approach to arthritis relief.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy is a standard treatment a doctor or physiatrist orders. Physical therapists are certified medical professionals who develop exercises and lifestyle routines tailored to your condition and ability. A significant part of physical therapy treatment is at-home routines, which help reduce pain and restore mobility.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures: Surgery is something we try to avoid at Macomb Pain Management, which is why we prefer to use minimally invasive procedures to avoid complex surgeries. Minimally invasive procedures can run the gambit and are specific to your comfort level and should be discussed thoroughly with your provider to understand the potential risks and benefits. However, they are generally very safe and don’t require the same level of risk as surgery.
For The Best Personalized Arthritis Treatments Near Clinton Township, MI, See Macomb Pain Management Now!
Macomb Pain Management is your local arthritis specialist, and our revolutionary approach to treatment may be just what you are looking for in a doctor’s office. Please don’t wait, as the longer your arthritis goes untreated, the harder it can be to reverse. Call us today at (248) 844-8281 or contact us online by submitting a message and clicking here!
Call (248) 844-8281 to Schedule an Appointment at Our Pain Management Clinic in Shelby Township MI and Surrounding Areas:
- Arthritis Treatment Shelby Township MI
- Arthritis Treatment near Washington Township MI
- Arthritis Treatment near Macomb Township MI
- Arthritis Treatment near Almont MI
- Arthritis Treatment near Utica MI
- Arthritis Treatment Near Sterling Heights MI
- Arthritis Treatment Near Romeo MI
- Arthritis Treatment Near Chesterfield, MI