Arthritis Treatment near Utica MI
Macomb Pain Management is proud to offer joint pain treatment, chronic pain management, and arthritis treatment near Utica MI. Our office is conveniently located at:
Macomb Pain Management
8152 25 Mile Rd Suite B
Shelby Township, MI 48316
We are currently accepting new patients, and we would be happy to discuss your options with you. Learn which treatment paths align with your short- and long-term goals. Get expert advice from friendly, experienced doctors. We’re here to help you overcome your biggest source of discomfort so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Call (248) 844-8281 to schedule a consultation.
What Age Should I Start Arthritis Treatment?
Even though arthritis is typically associated with aging, any adult can experience arthritis. Approximately 7% of adults between the ages of 18 and 45 have received an arthritis diagnosis, compared to 50% of adults over 65 (CDC). Early intervention can help you curb and manage arthritis symptoms before they become severe. You can discover a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your needs.
Don’t wait to pursue arthritis treatment because of your age. You deserve to live a life with little to no pain.
- Macomb Pain Management Offers Arthritis Treatment for Adults of All Ages
- You Can Explore Cutting-Edge Procedures to Reduce and Relieve Your Arthritis Pain
- Get Pain Treatment That Targets the Source of Your Discomfort
- Find out Why Your Current Treatment Plan Isn’t Adequately Addressing Your Arthritis Symptoms
- You’ll Receive Judgment-Free Support from Start to Finish with a Team of Arthritis Specialists to Assist You
If you’re ready to look into arthritis treatment near Utica MI, please give us a call at (248) 844-8281. One of our board-certified arthritis treatment doctors will be happy to assist you.
Arthritis Treatment And Arthritis Repair • Treatment For Ligament Strains • Treatment For Joint Pain And Chronic Inflammation • Neck Pain And Spinal Pain Treatment • Treatment For Tendonitis Pain And Bursitis Pain • Treatment For Tendon Tears And Sports Injuries • Treatment For Sciatic Nerve Pain • Chronic Pain Treatment From • Herniated Discs • Treatment For Diabetic Neuropathy • Knee Cartilage Healing And Repair • Sacroiliac (Si) Joint Dysfunction Treatment • Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment And Repair
Get a Personalized Treatment Plan to Conquer Arthritis and Joint Pain
Macomb Pain Management goes well beyond arthritis treatment. We offer comprehensive pain management solutions, and we accept many insurance plans. Here is an overview of some of our most sought-after services:
- Degenerative Disc Treatment
- Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Back and Spinal Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Management
- SI Joint Pain Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Neck, Shoulder, and Knee Pain Treatment
- Procedural Pain Relief for Ligament Strains, Tendonitis, and Tendon Strains